For the insurers, Allianz added five years to global CEO Oliver Bäte’s contract as chairman of the board of management.
Similarly, Lloyd’s appointed Neil Maidment, who is retiring from the chief underwriting officer role at Beazley, as an independent non-executive of the cooperation’s board.
A number of high profile broker names snapped up new posts.
Clegg Gifford announced that former A&A Group and Mulsanne Insurance boss Tony Allen would join the broker as non-executive director. Fresh
The editorial team get their teeth into the top stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Construction firm unable to find insurance due to lack of capacity
- FCA warns of Moneysupermarket clone
- Fact file: What’s the story with the Ogden Rate?
- Hastings expects £8.4m hit from Ogden rate change
- Documents reveal government actuary recommended a 0.25% discount rate
- Blog: What is JCT 21.2.1 insurance, and who needs it?
- Victor reaches out to brokers following CEO change