For the insurers, Allianz added five years to global CEO Oliver Bäte’s contract as chairman of the board of management.
Similarly, Lloyd’s appointed Neil Maidment, who is retiring from the chief underwriting officer role at Beazley, as an independent non-executive of the cooperation’s board.
A number of high profile broker names snapped up new posts.
Clegg Gifford announced that former A&A Group and Mulsanne Insurance boss Tony Allen would join the broker as non-executive director. Fresh
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- One Call’s Radford launches motor broker
- Saga considering sale of Bennetts for second time, say reports
- Markel not going into broking following Caunce O'Hara deal
- Granite to create 300 new jobs
- Saga profits plummet in all operating areas
- Ecclesiastical's John Blundell to retire in 2020
- Ten takes small profit hit due to software house move