For the insurers, Allianz added five years to global CEO Oliver Bäte’s contract as chairman of the board of management.
Similarly, Lloyd’s appointed Neil Maidment, who is retiring from the chief underwriting officer role at Beazley, as an independent non-executive of the cooperation’s board.
A number of high profile broker names snapped up new posts.
Clegg Gifford announced that former A&A Group and Mulsanne Insurance boss Tony Allen would join the broker as non-executive director. Fresh
- Markerstudy buys Co-op underwriting in £185m deal
- Markerstudy to use Co-op’s brand after deal
- Aston Lark buys Irish broker Robertson Low
- Mark Cliff joins Be Wiser as NED
- Ageas consults on closure of Stoke and Port Solent operations
- Axa UK hires Shali Vasudeva as COO from Hiscox
- InsurTech Futures: Zurich partners with travel start-up Pluto