A dementia guide aimed at insurance and financial services businesses has been launched by the Alzheimer’s Society today [26 November].
The Dementia-Friendly Finance and Insurance Guide has been developed with leading financial institutions in order to help businesses to support and empower people with dementia to manage their finances for as long as possible and stay in work for longer.
According to the Society the guide will also help employees to have a greater understanding of
- Biba warns of 'uncharted waters' as Theresa May's Brexit deal is rejected
- In Person: Jacques Verlingue boss of Adélaïde Group, owner of Finch and ICB
- Qudos Insurance liquidator writes to UK customers
- PIB merges underwriting offerings
- GRP-owned County buys Swinford Insurance Consultants
- Close Brothers Premium Finance restores contact centre after outage
- Cross-border broker partnership plans escalate ahead of Brexit