A dementia guide aimed at insurance and financial services businesses has been launched by the Alzheimer’s Society today [26 November].
The Dementia-Friendly Finance and Insurance Guide has been developed with leading financial institutions in order to help businesses to support and empower people with dementia to manage their finances for as long as possible and stay in work for longer.
According to the Society the guide will also help employees to have a greater understanding of
The Insurance Age editorial team dig into this week's top stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Construction firm unable to find insurance due to lack of capacity
- Mactavish criticises industry for "knee-jerk reaction" in hardening market
- Victor reaches out to brokers following CEO change
- FCA reiterates dual pricing concerns
- Fact file: What’s the story with the Ogden Rate?
- FCA warns of Moneysupermarket clone
- Acquis backers Dunedin to pursue more insurance deals