A dementia guide aimed at insurance and financial services businesses has been launched by the Alzheimer’s Society today [26 November].
The Dementia-Friendly Finance and Insurance Guide has been developed with leading financial institutions in order to help businesses to support and empower people with dementia to manage their finances for as long as possible and stay in work for longer.
According to the Society the guide will also help employees to have a greater understanding of
- Industry responds to reports of sexual harassment in Lloyd's
- FCA urges firms to apply for TPR and FSCR ahead of Brexit
- Ageas teams up with Darwin Clayton in £45m deal
- Marsh-parent raises $250m of fresh debt
- Blog: Future-proof professional indemnity
- Simon Matson says ‘complicated fat Arab’ slur regrettable but not discriminatory: Gallagher v Ardonagh
- UK Broker Awards open for entries