As risk factors ebb and flow, so do insurance premiums. A spike in uncertain events has certainly been a driver; climate change, flooding, terrorist incidents and cybercrime - the insurance landscape must constantly adapt.
As much as this is a challenge for insurers and brokers, it is an even bigger problem for high-risk and vulnerable commercial customers who may be unsure what or who to trust when it comes to agreeing to policies and taking advice. It is essential that the policyholder has
- Three insurance firms on FSCS insolvency list
- Aston Lark confirms Goldman Sachs investment deal
- Blanc expects Goldman Sachs to invest in Aston Lark for 'at least five years'
- Aspen Risk Management to be placed in runoff
- Aviva continues to top Brokerbility members survey
- Esure hires former Aviva UKGI boss David McMillan as CEO
- Blog: The DNA of brokers is changing