Today (8 November), people across the insurance industry will take part in the inaugural Insurance Day of Giving in aid of Alzheimer’s Society and the Insurance United Against Dementia (IUAD) campaign.
Over 35 firms will be taking part in a day, launched by Andy Tedstone of PIB Group, of fundraising and awareness raising activities to help fund more studies into the cure and care of dementia.
Dress down days, bake sales, raffles, and more will be taking place in offices across the country,
- Folgate teams up with MS Amlin for 2019
- Vivek Banga to leave Gallagher for Polaris
- Motor insurance pay-outs soar to record levels
- Bridge breaks through £10m barrier
- Profile: Peter Cullum, Towergate founder and GRP chairman
- InsurTech Futures: Start-up With Jack authorised by the FCA
- Blog: Should brokers be concerned?