Today (8 November), people across the insurance industry will take part in the inaugural Insurance Day of Giving in aid of Alzheimer’s Society and the Insurance United Against Dementia (IUAD) campaign.
Over 35 firms will be taking part in a day, launched by Andy Tedstone of PIB Group, of fundraising and awareness raising activities to help fund more studies into the cure and care of dementia.
Dress down days, bake sales, raffles, and more will be taking place in offices across the country,
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Zurich cuts scheme contract with Fleet UK
- Ardonagh shutters Swinton's advised commercial business
- Allianz appoints branch leaders
- FSCS set to compensate Alpha Insurance latent defect insurance policyholders
- THB pledges support for Fleet UK
- Latest Ogden rate change will cost the industry over £160m
- Broker Expo 2019: Q&A with Aviva's Dave Carey