Today (8 November), people across the insurance industry will take part in the inaugural Insurance Day of Giving in aid of Alzheimer’s Society and the Insurance United Against Dementia (IUAD) campaign.
Over 35 firms will be taking part in a day, launched by Andy Tedstone of PIB Group, of fundraising and awareness raising activities to help fund more studies into the cure and care of dementia.
Dress down days, bake sales, raffles, and more will be taking place in offices across the country,
- Aviva grows mid-market appetite
- MRIB buys Independents
- Ex-Enterprise non-exec chairman Nick Cruz sues Gibraltar regulator for libel
- Unauthorised broker targets customers on Instagram
- Biba warns of 'uncharted waters' as Theresa May's Brexit deal is rejected
- Saffron buys Farmer Insurance Brokers
- NMU in specialist line-led restructure