Today (8 November), people across the insurance industry will take part in the inaugural Insurance Day of Giving in aid of Alzheimer’s Society and the Insurance United Against Dementia (IUAD) campaign.
Over 35 firms will be taking part in a day, launched by Andy Tedstone of PIB Group, of fundraising and awareness raising activities to help fund more studies into the cure and care of dementia.
Dress down days, bake sales, raffles, and more will be taking place in offices across the country,
- Aston Lark buys Highworth Insurance
- Zurich temporarily pulls out of direct home
- Allianz hires Gerry Ross as head of commercial motor
- David Ross accused of “not caring” about acting lawfully
- Marsh-owner gains approval to buy Jardine Lloyd Thompson
- Arch Insurance International invests in MGA
- Legal & General unveils tech solution for brokers