The InsureTrek18, which sets of next week to conquer the Mont Blanc Massif Trail, has broken through its target of raising £85,000 for the Alzheimer’s Society.
The target was recently extended from £75,000 to £85,000 – a sum that will fund PhD research for an entire year!
Now the £85,000 target has been hit days ahead of the InsurTrek18 crew setting off.
The trek has been organised by Simon Cooter, commercial lines and HNW director at Covéa Insurance, who has rounded up a team of 25
- Aviva grows mid-market appetite
- MRIB buys Independents
- Ex-Enterprise non-exec chairman Nick Cruz sues Gibraltar regulator for libel
- Unauthorised broker targets customers on Instagram
- Acturis set to seek new minority PE investor
- Saffron buys Farmer Insurance Brokers
- Biba warns of 'uncharted waters' as Theresa May's Brexit deal is rejected