The InsureTrek18, which sets of next week to conquer the Mont Blanc Massif Trail, has broken through its target of raising £85,000 for the Alzheimer’s Society.
The target was recently extended from £75,000 to £85,000 – a sum that will fund PhD research for an entire year!
Now the £85,000 target has been hit days ahead of the InsurTrek18 crew setting off.
The trek has been organised by Simon Cooter, commercial lines and HNW director at Covéa Insurance, who has rounded up a team of 25 in
- Premium Credit explains taking system offline
- Gallagher and Ardonagh in legal dispute
- Broker named on FSCS insolvency list
- MMC confirms up to 3,750 jobs in danger from JLT takeover
- MMC boss Dan Glaser lifts the lid on the 11 day JLT deal
- Ex broker jailed for £140,000 fraud
- Brokers see opportunity in MMC’s JLT takeover