The InsureTrek18, which sets of next week to conquer the Mont Blanc Massif Trail, has broken through its target of raising £85,000 for the Alzheimer’s Society.
The target was recently extended from £75,000 to £85,000 – a sum that will fund PhD research for an entire year!
Now the £85,000 target has been hit days ahead of the InsurTrek18 crew setting off.
The trek has been organised by Simon Cooter, commercial lines and HNW director at Covéa Insurance, who has rounded up a team of 25
- RSA boss Egan "not defensive" about broker criticism
- Andy Briggs to leave Aviva
- Qudos replacement policies reignite unrated debate
- Hiscox report shows cyber attacks are on the up
- Slow take-up of standardised Toba template was expected, says Biba
- Experts predict further changes at Aviva following Briggs' exit
- FCA re-examines duty of care as report warns customers at risk of harm