The InsureTrek18, which sets of next week to conquer the Mont Blanc Massif Trail, has broken through its target of raising £85,000 for the Alzheimer’s Society.
The target was recently extended from £75,000 to £85,000 – a sum that will fund PhD research for an entire year!
Now the £85,000 target has been hit days ahead of the InsurTrek18 crew setting off.
The trek has been organised by Simon Cooter, commercial lines and HNW director at Covéa Insurance, who has rounded up a team of 25
- CBL Insurance placed into liquidation
- Gallagher set to ink another deal before Christmas
- Marsh unveils Marsh-JLT Specialty plans
- Top 100 2018: Find out who made the list
- Broker Choice Awards: The winners
- Fresh founder Lisa Powis rejoins insurance sector with tech business
- Up to 50 jobs at risk amid RSA specialty and wholesale restructure