Tasker Insurance Group (TIG) has appointed Graeme Lalley as chief operating officer moving across from GRP.
Lalley had been chief information officer at Global Risk Partners (GRP) since October 2017 with responsibilities including IT, operations, data and post-acquisition integration of businesses. During his time at the consolidator it bought 10 brokers and a managing general agent.
Before GRP he was IT and operations director at Bluefin working with Tasker’s current chief executive officer
- CBL Insurance placed into liquidation
- Marsh unveils Marsh-JLT Specialty plans
- Gallagher set to ink another deal before Christmas
- Top 100 2018: Find out who made the list
- Fresh founder Lisa Powis rejoins insurance sector with tech business
- Up to 50 jobs at risk amid RSA specialty and wholesale restructure
- Broker Choice Awards: The winners