Tasker Insurance Group (TIG) has appointed Graeme Lalley as chief operating officer moving across from GRP.
Lalley had been chief information officer at Global Risk Partners (GRP) since October 2017 with responsibilities including IT, operations, data and post-acquisition integration of businesses. During his time at the consolidator it bought 10 brokers and a managing general agent.
Before GRP he was IT and operations director at Bluefin working with Tasker’s current chief executive officer R
- Premium Credit explains taking system offline
- Gallagher and Ardonagh in legal dispute
- Broker named on FSCS insolvency list
- MMC confirms up to 3,750 jobs in danger from JLT takeover
- MMC boss Dan Glaser lifts the lid on the 11 day JLT deal
- Ex broker jailed for £140,000 fraud
- Brokers see opportunity in MMC’s JLT takeover