Tasker Insurance Group (TIG) has appointed Graeme Lalley as chief operating officer moving across from GRP.
Lalley had been chief information officer at Global Risk Partners (GRP) since October 2017 with responsibilities including IT, operations, data and post-acquisition integration of businesses. During his time at the consolidator it bought 10 brokers and a managing general agent.
Before GRP he was IT and operations director at Bluefin working with Tasker’s current chief executive officer
- Experts urge brokers to look over remuneration after FCA warning on GI distribution failings
- Wonga's Tara Waite (formerly Kneafsey) returns to insurance with Ageas role
- Nick Milton to develop Pen Underwriting’s broker strategy replacing Simon Taylor
- Tokio Marine Kiln’s Blundell joins Biba
- Brexit and customer fairness dominate FCA 2019/20 plans
- FCA proposes £537.7m fee budget for 2019/20
- PIB seeking to raise £100m - £200m to fund growth