It’s great to see that businesses of all sizes across the insurance sector are buying into the “innovate or die” message – hardly a day goes by without a good news story on exciting new launches and concepts.
And that vital commitment has had a much-needed and long-awaited boost from the Government, which has just announced the biggest increase in public research and development funding for 40 years.
And while full details of exactly how that money will be spent have yet to emerge, the message
- Three insurance firms on FSCS insolvency list
- Blanc expects Goldman Sachs to invest in Aston Lark for 'at least five years'
- Aston Lark confirms Goldman Sachs investment deal
- Gibraltar insurer, Lamp, goes into liquidation amid insolvency
- Aviva continues to top Brokerbility members survey
- Aspen Risk Management to be placed in runoff
- Investors value Ardonagh at £1.9bn