It’s great to see that businesses of all sizes across the insurance sector are buying into the “innovate or die” message – hardly a day goes by without a good news story on exciting new launches and concepts.
And that vital commitment has had a much-needed and long-awaited boost from the Government, which has just announced the biggest increase in public research and development funding for 40 years.
And while full details of exactly how that money will be spent have yet to emerge, the message
The Insurance Age editorial team dig into this week's top stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Construction firm unable to find insurance due to lack of capacity
- Mactavish criticises industry for "knee-jerk reaction" in hardening market
- Victor reaches out to brokers following CEO change
- FCA reiterates dual pricing concerns
- Fact file: What’s the story with the Ogden Rate?
- FCA warns of Moneysupermarket clone
- Acquis backers Dunedin to pursue more insurance deals