It’s great to see that businesses of all sizes across the insurance sector are buying into the “innovate or die” message – hardly a day goes by without a good news story on exciting new launches and concepts.
And that vital commitment has had a much-needed and long-awaited boost from the Government, which has just announced the biggest increase in public research and development funding for 40 years.
And while full details of exactly how that money will be spent have yet to emerge, the message
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- FSCS set to compensate Alpha Insurance latent defect insurance policyholders
- Zurich cuts scheme contract with Fleet UK
- THB pledges support for Fleet UK
- Brightside hires new MD of broking as Russell Bence exits
- Ardonagh shutters Swinton's advised commercial business
- Latest Ogden rate change will cost the industry over £160m
- Allianz appoints branch leaders