Few walk the walk when it comes to gender diversity in the insurance sector. Countless InsurTech talks and panel discussions have raised awareness of the issue but no actionable change is ever spoken about.
Despite some great role models, the broking community and the insurance sector as a whole is woefully short of women in management and executive positions. Just 5% of executive director roles were held by women last year compared with 21% across the FTSE 100.
In the 15 years I have been
The Insurance Age team examine the most read stories for the week commencing 3 June 2019.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- GRP-owned Sagars buys Thomas Cook
- Three directors out as Policy Expert buys loss-making Sure Thing!
- Hiscox creates Cyber Exposure Calculator
- PIB's £50m spending on brokers in 2018 revealed
- Insurers could face fines for £4bn dual pricing "rip off"
- Markel launches tech sector proposition
- Zurich-owned N&G launches new small craft product