Few walk the walk when it comes to gender diversity in the insurance sector. Countless InsurTech talks and panel discussions have raised awareness of the issue but no actionable change is ever spoken about.
Despite some great role models, the broking community and the insurance sector as a whole is woefully short of women in management and executive positions. Just 5% of executive director roles were held by women last year compared with 21% across the FTSE 100.
In the 15 years I have been
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- One Call’s Radford launches motor broker
- Saga considering sale of Bennetts for second time, say reports
- Markel not going into broking following Caunce O'Hara deal
- Granite to create 300 new jobs
- Saga profits plummet in all operating areas
- Ecclesiastical's John Blundell to retire in 2020
- Ten takes small profit hit due to software house move