The Insurance Charities is to provide a toolkit to help employers assist their staff if they are affected by domestic abuse.
The practical toolkit, produced by Business in the Community and supported by Public Health England, is designed to sit within HR teams and with line managers to aid those dealing with this sensitive and difficult issue regardless of the size of company.
According to Insurance Charities an estimated 1.9m adults experienced domestic abuse last year and 75% are
The Insurance Age editorial team dig into this week's top stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Construction firm unable to find insurance due to lack of capacity
- Mactavish criticises industry for "knee-jerk reaction" in hardening market
- Victor reaches out to brokers following CEO change
- FCA reiterates dual pricing concerns
- Fact file: What’s the story with the Ogden Rate?
- FCA warns of Moneysupermarket clone
- Acquis backers Dunedin to pursue more insurance deals