The Insurance Charities is to provide a toolkit to help employers assist their staff if they are affected by domestic abuse.
The practical toolkit, produced by Business in the Community and supported by Public Health England, is designed to sit within HR teams and with line managers to aid those dealing with this sensitive and difficult issue regardless of the size of company.
According to Insurance Charities an estimated 1.9m adults experienced domestic abuse last year and 75% are
- Three insurance firms on FSCS insolvency list
- Gibraltar insurer, Lamp, goes into liquidation amid insolvency
- Blanc expects Goldman Sachs to invest in Aston Lark for 'at least five years'
- Aston Lark confirms Goldman Sachs investment deal
- Aviva continues to top Brokerbility members survey
- Aspen Risk Management to be placed in runoff
- Investors value Ardonagh at £1.9bn