The Insurance Charities is to provide a toolkit to help employers assist their staff if they are affected by domestic abuse.
The practical toolkit, produced by Business in the Community and supported by Public Health England, is designed to sit within HR teams and with line managers to aid those dealing with this sensitive and difficult issue regardless of the size of company.
According to Insurance Charities an estimated 1.9m adults experienced domestic abuse last year and 75% are
- David Ross accused of “not caring” about acting lawfully
- Aston Lark buys Highworth Insurance
- Zurich temporarily pulls out of direct home
- Allianz hires Gerry Ross as head of commercial motor
- Marsh-owner gains approval to buy Jardine Lloyd Thompson
- Arch Insurance International invests in MGA
- First Central Insurance & Technology takes CEO from Hastings