In an ideal world people would never need to make an insurance claim. But when they do, it means something’s gone wrong. So perhaps more than any other type of financial business, insurers and brokers may routinely need to support customers in vulnerable circumstances.
And as insurers will be aware, a single event can have a huge impact. Whether it is illness, bereavement or another unforeseen event, someone who’s been on top of things can very suddenly be left in a totally different position.
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Ardonagh confirms the end of all Swinton retail branches
- Ardonagh losses rise to £44.5m in H1 2019
- Aon UK confirms solicitors’ PI cover has been withdrawn
- Bravo Group spent £53m on deals in 2018
- PIB u-turns on pledge to keep Albany Childcare brand
- FSCS set to compensate Alpha Insurance latent defect insurance policyholders
- Call Connection's administration extension confirmed