In an ideal world people would never need to make an insurance claim. But when they do, it means something’s gone wrong. So perhaps more than any other type of financial business, insurers and brokers may routinely need to support customers in vulnerable circumstances.
And as insurers will be aware, a single event can have a huge impact. Whether it is illness, bereavement or another unforeseen event, someone who’s been on top of things can very suddenly be left in a totally different position.
- David Ross accused of “not caring” about acting lawfully
- Aston Lark buys Highworth Insurance
- Zurich temporarily pulls out of direct home
- Allianz hires Gerry Ross as head of commercial motor
- Marsh-owner gains approval to buy Jardine Lloyd Thompson
- Arch Insurance International invests in MGA
- First Central Insurance & Technology takes CEO from Hastings