In an ideal world people would never need to make an insurance claim. But when they do, it means something’s gone wrong. So perhaps more than any other type of financial business, insurers and brokers may routinely need to support customers in vulnerable circumstances.
And as insurers will be aware, a single event can have a huge impact. Whether it is illness, bereavement or another unforeseen event, someone who’s been on top of things can very suddenly be left in a totally different position.
- Biba warns of 'uncharted waters' as Theresa May's Brexit deal is rejected
- In Person: Jacques Verlingue boss of Adélaïde Group, owner of Finch and ICB
- Qudos Insurance liquidator writes to UK customers
- PIB merges underwriting offerings
- GRP-owned County buys Swinford Insurance Consultants
- Close Brothers Premium Finance restores contact centre after outage
- Cross-border broker partnership plans escalate ahead of Brexit