QBE has appointed Stephen Postlewhite as deputy global chief underwriting officer at QBE Re.
He is set to join on 1 November and will report into chief underwriting officer for Reinsurance, Jonathan Parry.
Postlewhite was formerly CEO at Aspen Insurance but left the insurer in January this year.
Prior to this, he was CEO for Aspen Re, having taken up the role in 2014.
QBE noted that he has 20 years of experience in the industry and has also held the roles of chief actuary and chief
The Insurance Age team examine the most read stories for the week commencing 3 June 2019.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- GRP-owned Sagars buys Thomas Cook
- Three directors out as Policy Expert buys loss-making Sure Thing!
- Hiscox creates Cyber Exposure Calculator
- PIB's £50m spending on brokers in 2018 revealed
- Insurers could face fines for £4bn dual pricing "rip off"
- Markel launches tech sector proposition
- Zurich-owned N&G launches new small craft product