QBE has appointed Stephen Postlewhite as deputy global chief underwriting officer at QBE Re.
He is set to join on 1 November and will report into chief underwriting officer for Reinsurance, Jonathan Parry.
Postlewhite was formerly CEO at Aspen Insurance but left the insurer in January this year.
Prior to this, he was CEO for Aspen Re, having taken up the role in 2014.
QBE noted that he has 20 years of experience in the industry and has also held the roles of chief actuary and chief
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- One Call’s Radford launches motor broker
- Saga considering sale of Bennetts for second time, say reports
- Lloyd's reveals soaring profit for H1 2019
- Markel not going into broking following Caunce O'Hara deal
- Uber boss joins Inshur following partnership deal
- TL Dallas posts turnover and profit growth for 2018
- Granite to create 300 new jobs