NIG’s managing director with responsibility for broker markets and e-trade, Neil Manser, is to leave his position this summer, Insurance Age can reveal.
NIG confirmed that Manser would be moving to parent company Direct Line Group to become deputy CFO.
No replacement has been appointed at the insurer.
Jon Greenwood, managing director of commercial at Direct Line Group, commented: ”I am pleased to announce that after two successful years as MD of NIG, Neil has been appointed as deputy chief
- Aviva grows mid-market appetite
- MRIB buys Independents
- Ex-Enterprise non-exec chairman Nick Cruz sues Gibraltar regulator for libel
- Unauthorised broker targets customers on Instagram
- Acturis set to seek new minority PE investor
- Saffron buys Farmer Insurance Brokers
- Biba warns of 'uncharted waters' as Theresa May's Brexit deal is rejected