NIG’s managing director with responsibility for broker markets and e-trade, Neil Manser, is to leave his position this summer, Insurance Age can reveal.
NIG confirmed that Manser would be moving to parent company Direct Line Group to become deputy CFO.
No replacement has been appointed at the insurer.
Jon Greenwood, managing director of commercial at Direct Line Group, commented: ”I am pleased to announce that after two successful years as MD of NIG, Neil has been appointed as deputy chief
- Three insurance firms on FSCS insolvency list
- Aston Lark confirms Goldman Sachs investment deal
- Blanc expects Goldman Sachs to invest in Aston Lark for 'at least five years'
- Aspen Risk Management to be placed in runoff
- Aviva continues to top Brokerbility members survey
- Esure hires former Aviva UKGI boss David McMillan as CEO
- Blog: The DNA of brokers is changing