NIG’s managing director with responsibility for broker markets and e-trade, Neil Manser, is to leave his position this summer, Insurance Age can reveal.
NIG confirmed that Manser would be moving to parent company Direct Line Group to become deputy CFO.
No replacement has been appointed at the insurer.
Jon Greenwood, managing director of commercial at Direct Line Group, commented: ”I am pleased to announce that after two successful years as MD of NIG, Neil has been appointed as deputy chief f
- Opinion: Who would believe it? When unrated is “good”
- Gallagher buys Portmore Insurance Brokers
- Ardonagh sells Direct Group’s claims business for £36m
- Applied Net 2018: Google takes minority stake in Applied
- Ingenie founder Richard King unveils new telematics insurer backed by Gary Lineker
- Tasker set to make acquisitions
- InsurTech Futures: Four major insurers join ex-Aviva director Fraser Edmond's platform