NIG’s managing director with responsibility for broker markets and e-trade, Neil Manser, is to leave his position this summer, Insurance Age can reveal.
NIG confirmed that Manser would be moving to parent company Direct Line Group to become deputy CFO.
No replacement has been appointed at the insurer.
Jon Greenwood, managing director of commercial at Direct Line Group, commented: ”I am pleased to announce that after two successful years as MD of NIG, Neil has been appointed as deputy chief f
- CII questions future of Chartered proposition
- Stanhope Cooper drops Open GI
- Amazon ponders UK aggregator site - reports
- GRP-owned Abbey Bond Lovis makes NI buy
- Brokers have "heads in the sand" around succession, says Aviva's Bayles
- Applied report shows UK brokers ahead of digital curve
- Turnover up at Alan Boswell