Chubb has named David Furby as regional president, European Group from 1 July.
Furby, currently division president, commercial property & casualty, for overseas general insurance, will have responsibility for the general management and business results for all Chubb operations in the UK, Ireland and continental Europe.
He succeeds Andrew Kendrick who has led the company’s European operations since 2004 and is retiring from Chubb.
However Kendrick will continue to act as a senior vice
- Aviva grows mid-market appetite
- MRIB buys Independents
- Ex-Enterprise non-exec chairman Nick Cruz sues Gibraltar regulator for libel
- Unauthorised broker targets customers on Instagram
- Biba warns of 'uncharted waters' as Theresa May's Brexit deal is rejected
- Saffron buys Farmer Insurance Brokers
- NMU in specialist line-led restructure