Chubb has named David Furby as regional president, European Group from 1 July.
Furby, currently division president, commercial property & casualty, for overseas general insurance, will have responsibility for the general management and business results for all Chubb operations in the UK, Ireland and continental Europe.
He succeeds Andrew Kendrick who has led the company’s European operations since 2004 and is retiring from Chubb.
However Kendrick will continue to act as a senior vice
- Three insurance firms on FSCS insolvency list
- Aston Lark confirms Goldman Sachs investment deal
- Blanc expects Goldman Sachs to invest in Aston Lark for 'at least five years'
- Aspen Risk Management to be placed in runoff
- Aviva continues to top Brokerbility members survey
- Esure hires former Aviva UKGI boss David McMillan as CEO
- Blog: The DNA of brokers is changing