Chubb has named David Furby as regional president, European Group from 1 July.
Furby, currently division president, commercial property & casualty, for overseas general insurance, will have responsibility for the general management and business results for all Chubb operations in the UK, Ireland and continental Europe.
He succeeds Andrew Kendrick who has led the company’s European operations since 2004 and is retiring from Chubb.
However Kendrick will continue to act as a senior vice p
- CII questions future of Chartered proposition
- Stanhope Cooper drops Open GI
- Amazon ponders UK aggregator site - reports
- GRP-owned Abbey Bond Lovis makes NI buy
- Brokers have "heads in the sand" around succession, says Aviva's Bayles
- Applied report shows UK brokers ahead of digital curve
- Turnover up at Alan Boswell