Chubb has named David Furby as regional president, European Group from 1 July.
Furby, currently division president, commercial property & casualty, for overseas general insurance, will have responsibility for the general management and business results for all Chubb operations in the UK, Ireland and continental Europe.
He succeeds Andrew Kendrick who has led the company’s European operations since 2004 and is retiring from Chubb.
However Kendrick will continue to act as a senior vice p
- Opinion: Who would believe it? When unrated is “good”
- Gallagher buys Portmore Insurance Brokers
- Ardonagh sells Direct Group’s claims business for £36m
- Applied Net 2018: Google takes minority stake in Applied
- Ingenie founder Richard King unveils new telematics insurer backed by Gary Lineker
- Tasker set to make acquisitions
- InsurTech Futures: Four major insurers join ex-Aviva director Fraser Edmond's platform