John Sutton and Toby Humphreys are set to join Beach, a (re) insurance broking and advisory board from 19 March this year.
They will be joined by former Humphreys Haggas Sutton partner Simon Haggas in order to develop a specialty and wholesale platform for the business.
The team will report into Beach Specialty CEO Shane Doyle.
Sutton and Humphreys were at consolidator Integro for more than 10 years serving as chairman and president of international operations respectively. They left Integro
- Premium Credit explains taking system offline
- MMC confirms up to 3,750 jobs in danger from JLT takeover
- MMC boss Dan Glaser lifts the lid on the 11 day JLT deal
- Ex broker jailed for £140,000 fraud
- Gallagher and Ardonagh in legal dispute
- Brokers see opportunity in MMC’s JLT takeover
- Broker named on FSCS insolvency list