John Sutton and Toby Humphreys are set to join Beach, a (re) insurance broking and advisory board from 19 March this year.
They will be joined by former Humphreys Haggas Sutton partner Simon Haggas in order to develop a specialty and wholesale platform for the business.
The team will report into Beach Specialty CEO Shane Doyle.
Sutton and Humphreys were at consolidator Integro for more than 10 years serving as chairman and president of international operations respectively. They left Integro
- Mixed feelings from brokers on Aviva's subscription product
- A Plan delivers further profit and turnover growth in 2018
- ICB and Finch owner aiming to double by 2022
- Circle expands again in 2018
- Bluefin fine – 32 FCA staff directly involved in investigation
- L&G's general insurance up for sale - report
- US and UK agree post-Brexit insurance trade deal