John Sutton and Toby Humphreys are set to join Beach, a (re) insurance broking and advisory board from 19 March this year.
They will be joined by former Humphreys Haggas Sutton partner Simon Haggas in order to develop a specialty and wholesale platform for the business.
The team will report into Beach Specialty CEO Shane Doyle.
Sutton and Humphreys were at consolidator Integro for more than 10 years serving as chairman and president of international operations respectively. They left Integro
- Broker Network buys Knighthood Corporate Assurance Services
- Trade credit insurer pay-outs at highest level since 2009
- GDPR: What do brokers need to know?
- Meet the techies: Tobias Taupitz
- Podcast: The top five stories of the week
- Aston Lark buys Ingram Hawkins and Nock
- Carole Nash and Axa remain committed to Republic of Ireland bike market