GRP has appointed Clive Nathan as CEO of the group’s MGA division joining in April.
He will succeed Stephen Ross who remains as group chief operating officer and moves to work on mergers and acquisitions.
Nathan joins from Primary Group, where he fulfilled a variety of senior roles including non-executive chairman of Rural Insurance and executive chairman of One Commercial.
Prior to this he was CEO of Towergate Underwriting between 2006 and 2016, having joined the business in 2003 a
- Premium Credit explains taking system offline
- MMC confirms up to 3,750 jobs in danger from JLT takeover
- MMC boss Dan Glaser lifts the lid on the 11 day JLT deal
- Ex broker jailed for £140,000 fraud
- Gallagher and Ardonagh in legal dispute
- Broker named on FSCS insolvency list
- Brokers see opportunity in MMC’s JLT takeover