GRP has appointed Clive Nathan as CEO of the group’s MGA division joining in April.
He will succeed Stephen Ross who remains as group chief operating officer and moves to work on mergers and acquisitions.
Nathan joins from Primary Group, where he fulfilled a variety of senior roles including non-executive chairman of Rural Insurance and executive chairman of One Commercial.
Prior to this he was CEO of Towergate Underwriting between 2006 and 2016, having joined the business in 2003 a
- Broker Network buys Knighthood Corporate Assurance Services
- Trade credit insurer pay-outs at highest level since 2009
- GDPR: What do brokers need to know?
- Meet the techies: Tobias Taupitz
- Podcast: The top five stories of the week
- Aston Lark buys Ingram Hawkins and Nock
- Carole Nash and Axa remain committed to Republic of Ireland bike market