GRP has appointed Clive Nathan as CEO of the group’s MGA division joining in April.
He will succeed Stephen Ross who remains as group chief operating officer and moves to work on mergers and acquisitions.
Nathan joins from Primary Group, where he fulfilled a variety of senior roles including non-executive chairman of Rural Insurance and executive chairman of One Commercial.
Prior to this he was CEO of Towergate Underwriting between 2006 and 2016, having joined the business in 2003
- Mixed feelings from brokers on Aviva's subscription product
- A Plan delivers further profit and turnover growth in 2018
- ICB and Finch owner aiming to double by 2022
- Circle expands again in 2018
- Bluefin fine – 32 FCA staff directly involved in investigation
- US and UK agree post-Brexit insurance trade deal
- L&G's general insurance up for sale - report