Dementia is the biggest health and social care challenge facing us today. There are 850,000 people currently living with the condition in the UK – 40,000 of whom are under the age of 65 – and the number is set to rise to one million by 2021.
It is crucial that insurers and brokers are able to cater to this much under-served section of the market, as well as their own employees who may well be going through their own experiences with dementia.
This equates to approximately 44% of people in the
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Zurich cuts scheme contract with Fleet UK
- Ardonagh shutters Swinton's advised commercial business
- FSCS set to compensate Alpha Insurance latent defect insurance policyholders
- Allianz appoints branch leaders
- THB pledges support for Fleet UK
- Latest Ogden rate change will cost the industry over £160m
- Broker Expo 2019: Q&A with Aviva's Dave Carey