Lloyds has announced that 930 jobs are going to be cut across the business in a move that will affect its insurance division.
Thomson Reuters reported on Monday (5 February) that the job losses will also affect its commercial bank, chief information office, risk, community banking and wealth units.
The report noted that in addition to the redundancies 465 new jobs will be developed meaning a net staff reduction of 465.
A Lloyds spokesperson told Insurance Age that the decision impacts 24 peop
- Aviva pulls agency with GRP
- AIG warns of rise in data breaches as GDPR comes into force
- Amazon “working with” UK brokers and insurers
- Alpha: Cover My Cab steps in with Gefion policies
- City Insurance Brokers and Compass launch profit insurance scheme
- Coversure backers Livingbridge “not done” with insurance investments
- Uber gives drivers free insurance as it expands partnership with Axa