Lloyds has announced that 930 jobs are going to be cut across the business in a move that will affect its insurance division.
Thomson Reuters reported on Monday (5 February) that the job losses will also affect its commercial bank, chief information office, risk, community banking and wealth units.
The report noted that in addition to the redundancies 465 new jobs will be developed meaning a net staff reduction of 465.
A Lloyds spokesperson told Insurance Age that the decision impacts 24 peop
- Aviva denies being on “big crusade on broker commissions”
- Simply Business reveals losses for 2017
- Brokers have "heads in the sand" around succession, says Aviva's Bayles
- Revenue growth for Seventeen Group
- Amazon ponders UK aggregator site - reports
- CII aiming for “relevant and diverse” Chartered Status
- #Insagepeople: 20 - 26 August 2018