The British Insurance Brokers’ Association (Biba) has appointed Julie Page, CEO of Aon Risk Solutions as its deputy chair.
She has been on Biba’s board for nearly four years and replaces Tim Ryan from Ryan Insurance Group who has been deputy chair since 2015 and remains as a Biba board member.
Page was previously chair of Biba’s international and wholesale brokers’ advisory board. Ian Cooper, partner at Lockton, takes over the role and joins the main board.
Biba chairman, Lord Hunt of Wirral
- Aviva denies being on “big crusade on broker commissions”
- Simply Business reveals losses for 2017
- Brokers have "heads in the sand" around succession, says Aviva's Bayles
- Revenue growth for Seventeen Group
- Amazon ponders UK aggregator site - reports
- CII aiming for “relevant and diverse” Chartered Status
- #Insagepeople: 20 - 26 August 2018