The British Insurance Brokers’ Association (Biba) has appointed Julie Page, CEO of Aon Risk Solutions as its deputy chair.
She has been on Biba’s board for nearly four years and replaces Tim Ryan from Ryan Insurance Group who has been deputy chair since 2015 and remains as a Biba board member.
Page was previously chair of Biba’s international and wholesale brokers’ advisory board. Ian Cooper, partner at Lockton, takes over the role and joins the main board.
Biba chairman, Lord Hunt of Wirral
- Swinton puts 268 people at risk of redundancy
- Steve Lewis confident RSA UK will “bounce back” in 2018
- Cyber hacks reported to FCA by financial firms hit 69 in 2017
- Jon Dye brands 2017 as “landmark” year for Allianz in UK
- CBL Insurance Europe ordered to stop writing new business immediately
- RSA UK reports falling profits in 2017
- InsurTech Futures: Zurich unveils InsurTech and innovation brand