David Newman is to step down as CEO of Carole Nash with Ian Donaldson becoming CEO in addition to his job at Autonet.
A spokesperson confirmed to Insurance Age that this will be the only move for the motor cycle broker with no changes to branding, management structure or where Carol Nash places business.
Newman will stay with the firm until the end of March 2018.
Ardonagh Group bought Carol Nash in a £65m deal in October last year making it part of the distribution division alongside van brok
- £500,000 Gallagher fraudster jailed for 34 months
- Ardonagh sells remaining Broker Network stake in £30m deal
- Interview: Staysure’s Ryan Howsam
- The Burley Group buys Grace Corporate Insurance Services
- Car insurance premiums rose 8% in 2017
- Stuart Vann out at Esure
- Lark and Aston Scott to rebrand as Aston Lark