David Newman is to step down as CEO of Carole Nash with Ian Donaldson becoming CEO in addition to his job at Autonet.
A spokesperson confirmed to Insurance Age that this will be the only move for the motor cycle broker with no changes to branding, management structure or where Carol Nash places business.
Newman will stay with the firm until the end of March 2018.
Ardonagh Group bought Carol Nash in a £65m deal in October last year making it part of the distribution division alongside van brok
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData