David Newman is to step down as CEO of Carole Nash with Ian Donaldson becoming CEO in addition to his job at Autonet.
A spokesperson confirmed to Insurance Age that this will be the only move for the motor cycle broker with no changes to branding, management structure or where Carol Nash places business.
Newman will stay with the firm until the end of March 2018.
Ardonagh Group bought Carol Nash in a £65m deal in October last year making it part of the distribution division alongside van brok
- FCA warns on clone of Ellis David Insurance Brokers
- InsurTech Futures: Ex-Brokerbility and Aviva expert targets on-demand market
- Miller buys Alston Gayler and Co
- FCA issues another clone broker warning
- Blog: Does your board meet FCA standards?
- Podcast: Certus' Ben Welsh looks at the top five stories of the week
- Axa XL to move EU arm to Dublin