David Newman is to step down as CEO of Carole Nash with Ian Donaldson becoming CEO in addition to his job at Autonet.
A spokesperson confirmed to Insurance Age that this will be the only move for the motor cycle broker with no changes to branding, management structure or where Carol Nash places business.
Newman will stay with the firm until the end of March 2018.
Ardonagh Group bought Carol Nash in a £65m deal in October last year making it part of the distribution division alongside van brok
- Former Axa claims handler jailed for fraud
- MVP snaps up stake in Ataraxia as Stuart Randall exits
- InsurTech Futures: By Miles launches pay-as-you-go motor policy
- Insurance Cares: FCA plans ‘vulnerable customers’ consultation
- FCA prepares for hard Brexit
- CII names Jonathan Clark as new president
- MVP the “ideal partner” for Ataraxia, says Stuart Randall