Another series of Broker Apprentice hit our screens again this year.
I believe it was another excellent showcase for talent in the UK broking sector.
The candidates all demonstrated enthusiasm for and commitment to broking in their innovative thinking and their success in the tasks set by Axa was encouraging.
The performance of all the candidates throughout the cooking, brewery and real estate challenges was excellent and Luke Perkins shone leading Axa’s Brendan McCafferty to pick him out as
- FCA warns on clone of Ellis David Insurance Brokers
- Vantage owner, NSM, buys UK motor MGA
- Covéa boss Simon Cooter to leave in 2019
- InsurTech Futures: Ex-Brokerbility and Aviva expert targets on-demand market
- Miller buys Alston Gayler and Co
- Blog: Does your board meet FCA standards?
- Hyperion launches new technology division