Another series of Broker Apprentice hit our screens again this year.
I believe it was another excellent showcase for talent in the UK broking sector.
The candidates all demonstrated enthusiasm for and commitment to broking in their innovative thinking and their success in the tasks set by Axa was encouraging.
The performance of all the candidates throughout the cooking, brewery and real estate challenges was excellent and Luke Perkins shone leading Axa’s Brendan McCafferty to pick him out as
- Former Axa claims handler jailed for fraud
- GRP’s County Group buys Guardian in "first of many" deals
- Finch Insurance Brokers returns to profitable growth in 2017
- Trident switches from Open GI to Applied Systems
- Providers prepare for FCA affordability rule changes hitting premium finance
- Clear secures refinancing deal with ECI Partners
- SEIB looking for more deals after Equicover book buy