Another series of Broker Apprentice hit our screens again this year.
I believe it was another excellent showcase for talent in the UK broking sector.
The candidates all demonstrated enthusiasm for and commitment to broking in their innovative thinking and their success in the tasks set by Axa was encouraging.
The performance of all the candidates throughout the cooking, brewery and real estate challenges was excellent and Luke Perkins shone leading Axa’s Brendan McCafferty to pick him out as
Read the latest issue of Insurance Age here
- Insurance industry welcomes Ogden rate reform
- Pen Underwriting makes 11 redundant at Chelmsford office
- Lloyd’s slumps to £2bn loss for 2017
- Broker Network buys Knighthood Corporate Assurance Services
- Claimant lawyers hit out at government’s discount rate reform
- Discount rate reform unveiled by the government
- Trade credit insurer pay-outs at highest level since 2009