LV has announced changes to its executive team ahead of its merger with Allianz which is expected to go through early next year.
The changes take effect from 28 December this year.
The Broker and Direct businesses will continue to be managed by Mike Crane and Selwyn Fernandes who remain as managing directors of their respective business functions.
LV confirmed that the broker team would be remain unchanged and everything would be business as usual for their brokers.
The reshuffle will see cu
- Former Axa claims handler jailed for fraud
- GRP’s County Group buys Guardian in "first of many" deals
- Finch Insurance Brokers returns to profitable growth in 2017
- Trident switches from Open GI to Applied Systems
- Providers prepare for FCA affordability rule changes hitting premium finance
- Clear secures refinancing deal with ECI Partners
- SEIB looking for more deals after Equicover book buy