LV has announced changes to its executive team ahead of its merger with Allianz which is expected to go through early next year.
The changes take effect from 28 December this year.
The Broker and Direct businesses will continue to be managed by Mike Crane and Selwyn Fernandes who remain as managing directors of their respective business functions.
LV confirmed that the broker team would be remain unchanged and everything would be business as usual for their brokers.
The reshuffle will see cu
- Broker Network buys Knighthood Corporate Assurance Services
- Carole Nash and Axa remain committed to Republic of Ireland bike market
- Biba signs Women in Finance Charter
- MCE blames Brexit as it pulls out of Republic of Ireland
- Markel stops writing London open market property
- GDPR: What do brokers need to know?
- Aston Lark buys Ingram Hawkins and Nock