LV has announced changes to its executive team ahead of its merger with Allianz which is expected to go through early next year.
The changes take effect from 28 December this year.
The Broker and Direct businesses will continue to be managed by Mike Crane and Selwyn Fernandes who remain as managing directors of their respective business functions.
LV confirmed that the broker team would be remain unchanged and everything would be business as usual for their brokers.
The reshuffle will see cu
- FCA warns on clone of Ellis David Insurance Brokers
- Vantage owner, NSM, buys UK motor MGA
- Covéa boss Simon Cooter to leave in 2019
- InsurTech Futures: Ex-Brokerbility and Aviva expert targets on-demand market
- Miller buys Alston Gayler and Co
- Blog: Does your board meet FCA standards?
- Hyperion launches new technology division