Zurich is to restructure its UK broker distribution offering in a move that will see current head of UK general insurance, Conor Brennan, change job.
Brennan, who was appointed in July 2016, moves to the newly created role of director of business development where his focus will be on strategic partnerships for the business outside of day-to-day activities.
Zurich stated that the distribution team will now be organised around two main types of broker: UK national and local brokers, and global
- FCA warns on clone of Ellis David Insurance Brokers
- Covéa boss Simon Cooter to leave in 2019
- Vantage owner, NSM, buys UK motor MGA
- InsurTech Futures: Ex-Brokerbility and Aviva expert targets on-demand market
- Miller buys Alston Gayler and Co
- Blog: Does your board meet FCA standards?
- Hyperion launches new technology division