Zurich is to restructure its UK broker distribution offering in a move that will see current head of UK general insurance, Conor Brennan, change job.
Brennan, who was appointed in July 2016, moves to the newly created role of director of business development where his focus will be on strategic partnerships for the business outside of day-to-day activities.
Zurich stated that the distribution team will now be organised around two main types of broker: UK national and local brokers, and global
- Former Axa claims handler jailed for fraud
- GRP’s County Group buys Guardian in "first of many" deals
- Finch Insurance Brokers returns to profitable growth in 2017
- Trident switches from Open GI to Applied Systems
- Providers prepare for FCA affordability rule changes hitting premium finance
- Clear secures refinancing deal with ECI Partners
- SEIB looking for more deals after Equicover book buy