Zurich is to restructure its UK broker distribution offering in a move that will see current head of UK general insurance, Conor Brennan, change job.
Brennan, who was appointed in July 2016, moves to the newly created role of director of business development where his focus will be on strategic partnerships for the business outside of day-to-day activities.
Zurich stated that the distribution team will now be organised around two main types of broker: UK national and local brokers, and global
- Broker Network buys Knighthood Corporate Assurance Services
- Carole Nash and Axa remain committed to Republic of Ireland bike market
- Biba signs Women in Finance Charter
- MCE blames Brexit as it pulls out of Republic of Ireland
- Markel stops writing London open market property
- GDPR: What do brokers need to know?
- Aston Lark buys Ingram Hawkins and Nock