A former claims handler at AIG has been jailed after he abused his position to steal £390,478 from his employer by diverting customer payments into his own account.
On Monday 5 August 2019, James Beaver, 40, of Buckhurst Way, Redbridge, was sentenced at Central Criminal Court to two years in prison.
A month earlier on 8 July, he pleaded guilty at City of London Magistrates’ Court to one count of fraud by abuse of position, one count of fraud by false representation and one count of money
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Brightside hires new MD of broking as Russell Bence exits
- Ardonagh losses rise to £44.5m in H1 2019
- FSCS set to compensate Alpha Insurance latent defect insurance policyholders
- Gauntlet expands into Wales with two new ARs
- THB pledges support for Fleet UK
- Call Connection's administration extension confirmed
- Bravo Group spent £53m on deals in 2018