The Dive In festival will take place from 24 - 26 September in 33 countries and for the first time events will be hosted in Nigeria, Bahrain, Turkey, Oman and Indonesia.
Event registration starts from 11 July and members of the insurance industry will be able to browse and sign up for events via its new website which also features a video library on Dive In and D&I.
Speakers at the event include Frank Bruno, Esther Rantzen, Mary Portas and Reggie Yates and discussions include mental health
The editorial team get their teeth into the top stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- FCA warns of Moneysupermarket clone
- Documents reveal government actuary recommended a 0.25% discount rate
- Construction firm unable to find insurance due to lack of capacity
- Fact file: What’s the story with the Ogden Rate?
- Hastings expects £8.4m hit from Ogden rate change
- Insurers disappointed by the new discount rate
- Blog: What is JCT 21.2.1 insurance, and who needs it?