The Dive In festival will take place from 24 - 26 September in 33 countries and for the first time events will be hosted in Nigeria, Bahrain, Turkey, Oman and Indonesia.
Event registration starts from 11 July and members of the insurance industry will be able to browse and sign up for events via its new website which also features a video library on Dive In and D&I.
Speakers at the event include Frank Bruno, Esther Rantzen, Mary Portas and Reggie Yates and discussions include mental health
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- One Call’s Radford launches motor broker
- Saga considering sale of Bennetts for second time, say reports
- Markel not going into broking following Caunce O'Hara deal
- Granite to create 300 new jobs
- Saga profits plummet in all operating areas
- Ecclesiastical's John Blundell to retire in 2020
- Ten takes small profit hit due to software house move