The Insurance Fraud Bureau (IFB) has launched a counter fraud intelligence sharing platform, with eleven insurers gaining access today (13 June).
The Insurance Fraud Intelligence Hub (IFiHUB) is powered by SAS and will see insurers sharing intelligence in real-time to help catch out fraudsters.
Ageas, Allianz, Axa, ERS, Markerstudy, Mulsanne Insurance, QBE, RSA, and 1st Central are amongst the first firms to start using the system.
A spokesperson for the IFB told Insurance Age that for now
The Insurance Age editorial team dig into this week's top stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- NED salaries in the insurance sector revealed
- Construction firm unable to find insurance due to lack of capacity
- Mactavish criticises industry for "knee-jerk reaction" in hardening market
- FSCS agrees Alpha replacement cover deal
- ABI bites back on discount rate
- Brokers must transform to evade threat of AI - report
- FCA reiterates dual pricing concerns