The Insurance Fraud Bureau (IFB) has launched a counter fraud intelligence sharing platform, with eleven insurers gaining access today (13 June).
The Insurance Fraud Intelligence Hub (IFiHUB) is powered by SAS and will see insurers sharing intelligence in real-time to help catch out fraudsters.
Ageas, Allianz, Axa, ERS, Markerstudy, Mulsanne Insurance, QBE, RSA, and 1st Central are amongst the first firms to start using the system.
A spokesperson for the IFB told Insurance Age that for now
The editorial team get their teeth into the top stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Government reveals recalculated Ogden rate
- Insurers disappointed by the new discount rate
- Lloyd’s strategy change gets market backing
- Danish regulator orders Gefion not to expand its business volume
- Chris Guillaume formally hands over CEO role
- CRL close to finding replacement for Alpha policies
- Insurance Cares: FCA consults on travel cover for people with medical issues