The Insurance Fraud Bureau (IFB) has launched a counter fraud intelligence sharing platform, with eleven insurers gaining access today (13 June).
The Insurance Fraud Intelligence Hub (IFiHUB) is powered by SAS and will see insurers sharing intelligence in real-time to help catch out fraudsters.
Ageas, Allianz, Axa, ERS, Markerstudy, Mulsanne Insurance, QBE, RSA, and 1st Central are amongst the first firms to start using the system.
A spokesperson for the IFB told Insurance Age that for now
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- One Call’s Radford launches motor broker
- Saga considering sale of Bennetts for second time, say reports
- Markel not going into broking following Caunce O'Hara deal
- Granite to create 300 new jobs
- Saga profits plummet in all operating areas
- Ecclesiastical's John Blundell to retire in 2020
- Uber boss joins Inshur following partnership deal