Minister for Investment Graham Stuart MP has signed a Statement of Intent with Insurtech UK and they plan to collaborate on a series of initiatives to help the UK InsurTech community.
Several workstreams made to promote the interests of the UK InsurTech community domestically and internationally were unveiled on 12 June in a speech by Graham Stuart at the Insurtech UK Summer Reception.
On the partnership Stuart said: “The UK’s burgeoning InsurTech sector is one of the most exciting strands of
The Insurance Age editorial team dig into this week's top stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- NED salaries in the insurance sector revealed
- Construction firm unable to find insurance due to lack of capacity
- Mactavish criticises industry for "knee-jerk reaction" in hardening market
- FSCS agrees Alpha replacement cover deal
- ABI bites back on discount rate
- Brokers must transform to evade threat of AI - report
- FCA reiterates dual pricing concerns