Minister for Investment Graham Stuart MP has signed a Statement of Intent with Insurtech UK and they plan to collaborate on a series of initiatives to help the UK InsurTech community.
Several workstreams made to promote the interests of the UK InsurTech community domestically and internationally were unveiled on 12 June in a speech by Graham Stuart at the Insurtech UK Summer Reception.
On the partnership Stuart said: “The UK’s burgeoning InsurTech sector is one of the most exciting strands of
The editorial team get their teeth into the top stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Lloyd’s suspends employee for “inappropriate comments” – report
- Brokers monitoring capacity shortages after TMKI run-off
- Tokio Marine Kiln Insurance to go into run-off
- Tokio Marine Kiln: Figures revealed following closure of UK arm
- Market moves: Change is in the air
- GRP’s County Group purchases Eric Rawlins & Company
- Profit margins for UK brokers at highest level in eight years