Minister for Investment Graham Stuart MP has signed a Statement of Intent with Insurtech UK and they plan to collaborate on a series of initiatives to help the UK InsurTech community.
Several workstreams made to promote the interests of the UK InsurTech community domestically and internationally were unveiled on 12 June in a speech by Graham Stuart at the Insurtech UK Summer Reception.
On the partnership Stuart said: “The UK’s burgeoning InsurTech sector is one of the most exciting strands of
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- One Call’s Radford launches motor broker
- Saga considering sale of Bennetts for second time, say reports
- Markel not going into broking following Caunce O'Hara deal
- Granite to create 300 new jobs
- Saga profits plummet in all operating areas
- Ecclesiastical's John Blundell to retire in 2020
- Uber boss joins Inshur following partnership deal