Two executives at Lloyd’s provider Tokio Marine Kiln (TMK) have left the company amid allegations of sexual harassment, reports Bloomberg.
One of the executives has been accused of groping colleagues at a staff party and the other of stalking a junior employee.
Lloyd’s has found itself in the centre of a sexism scandal since March when Bloomberg Businessweek published a report slamming the market for having a “deep-seated culture of sexual harassment”.
According to Bloomberg, the alleged
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Ardonagh confirms the end of all Swinton retail branches
- Ardonagh losses rise to £44.5m in H1 2019
- Aon UK confirms solicitors’ PI cover has been withdrawn
- Bravo Group spent £53m on deals in 2018
- PIB u-turns on pledge to keep Albany Childcare brand
- FSCS set to compensate Alpha Insurance latent defect insurance policyholders
- Call Connection's administration extension confirmed