Two executives at Lloyd’s provider Tokio Marine Kiln (TMK) have left the company amid allegations of sexual harassment, reports Bloomberg.
One of the executives has been accused of groping colleagues at a staff party and the other of stalking a junior employee.
Lloyd’s has found itself in the centre of a sexism scandal since March when Bloomberg Businessweek published a report slamming the market for having a “deep-seated culture of sexual harassment”.
According to Bloomberg, the alleged
The editorial team get their teeth into the top stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Lloyd’s suspends employee for “inappropriate comments” – report
- Brokers monitoring capacity shortages after TMKI run-off
- Tokio Marine Kiln Insurance to go into run-off
- Tokio Marine Kiln: Figures revealed following closure of UK arm
- Market moves: Change is in the air
- GRP’s County Group purchases Eric Rawlins & Company
- Profit margins for UK brokers at highest level in eight years