Axa XL Insurance has joined forces with IPRS health to create a new employer’s liability insurance product, Axa XL HealthAssist, for UK organisations.
The insurer detailed that Axa XL HealthAssist offers firms a holistic way to monitor wellbeing through a combination of a traditional employer’s liability policy with a wellness, health and injury rehabilitation service.
As stated by the firm the rehabilitation service will be provided by IPRS Health and offers covered employees access to
The editorial team get their teeth into the top stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Lloyd’s suspends employee for “inappropriate comments” – report
- Brokers monitoring capacity shortages after TMKI run-off
- Tokio Marine Kiln Insurance to go into run-off
- Tokio Marine Kiln: Figures revealed following closure of UK arm
- Market moves: Change is in the air
- GRP’s County Group purchases Eric Rawlins & Company
- Profit margins for UK brokers at highest level in eight years