Allianz Insurance has launched Allianz Risk Management, a website to help brokers and their SME clients manage the threats they are exposed to, Insurance Age can reveal.
The provider explained that the website provides guidance on a wide range of topics, from fire or flood to new challenges such as data management, cyber threats or managing mental health in the workplace.
According to Allianz, the website aims to keep brokers up-to-date with the changing risk landscape, as many SMEs will look
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Ardonagh confirms the end of all Swinton retail branches
- Ardonagh losses rise to £44.5m in H1 2019
- Aon UK confirms solicitors’ PI cover has been withdrawn
- Bravo Group spent £53m on deals in 2018
- Call Connection's administration extension confirmed
- PIB u-turns on pledge to keep Albany Childcare brand
- Gauntlet expands into Wales with two new ARs