Allianz Insurance has launched Allianz Risk Management, a website to help brokers and their SME clients manage the threats they are exposed to, Insurance Age can reveal.
The provider explained that the website provides guidance on a wide range of topics, from fire or flood to new challenges such as data management, cyber threats or managing mental health in the workplace.
According to Allianz, the website aims to keep brokers up-to-date with the changing risk landscape, as many SMEs will look
The editorial team get their teeth into the top stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Lloyd’s suspends employee for “inappropriate comments” – report
- Brokers monitoring capacity shortages after TMKI run-off
- Tokio Marine Kiln Insurance to go into run-off
- Tokio Marine Kiln: Figures revealed following closure of UK arm
- Market moves: Change is in the air
- GRP’s County Group purchases Eric Rawlins & Company
- Profit margins for UK brokers at highest level in eight years