Reid French has stepped down as chief executive officer of Applied Systems and will now move to an advisory role as a director on the firm’s board.
The software house stated that French will be succeeded by Taylor Rhodes, who it noted joins the firm with leadership experience in technology and tech-enabled services.
His former positions include a CEO post at SMS Assist and he has also been chief executive of Rackspace. In addition, Rhodes has held leadership roles in enterprise, financial and
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- One Call’s Radford launches motor broker
- Lloyd's reveals soaring profit for H1 2019
- Saga considering sale of Bennetts for second time, say reports
- TL Dallas posts turnover and profit growth for 2018
- Uber boss joins Inshur following partnership deal
- Markel not going into broking following Caunce O'Hara deal
- Samways retires after decade at Miles Smith