Reid French has stepped down as chief executive officer of Applied Systems and will now move to an advisory role as a director on the firm’s board.
The software house stated that French will be succeeded by Taylor Rhodes, who it noted joins the firm with leadership experience in technology and tech-enabled services.
His former positions include a CEO post at SMS Assist and he has also been chief executive of Rackspace. In addition, Rhodes has held leadership roles in enterprise, financial and
The editorial team get their teeth into the top stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Lloyd’s suspends employee for “inappropriate comments” – report
- Brokers monitoring capacity shortages after TMKI run-off
- Tokio Marine Kiln Insurance to go into run-off
- Tokio Marine Kiln: Figures revealed following closure of UK arm
- Market moves: Change is in the air
- GRP’s County Group purchases Eric Rawlins & Company
- Profit margins for UK brokers at highest level in eight years