The quiz is now live.
Why not test yourself against your colleagues to see who has been paying the most attention?
Pleased with your results?
Tweet us your score using #IAQuiz
Need a hint? Try our clues:
Insurer reveals possible UK overhaul
Two firms, Westward Counties and Acer bought by broker
InsurTech Futures: Insurtech UK gains several high-profile members
FSCS to pay out several million to taxi drivers affected by Alpha collapse
Insurtech Futures: Uber
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- FSCS set to compensate Alpha Insurance latent defect insurance policyholders
- Zurich cuts scheme contract with Fleet UK
- THB pledges support for Fleet UK
- Brightside hires new MD of broking as Russell Bence exits
- Ardonagh shutters Swinton's advised commercial business
- Latest Ogden rate change will cost the industry over £160m
- Allianz appoints branch leaders