Departures from insurance companies are often greeted with much gossip and conjecture.
You might get the ‘thank you for their hard work and dedication …” parting shot, but insurance being insurance, there is often [not positive] speculation about why someone exited their employer.
So with this in mind, it is pleasant to meet someone in Covéa’s former commercial and high net worth director Simon Cooter, who has very much left on his own terms.
“I always had the idea in my head that 55 years
The editorial team get their teeth into the top stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Lloyd’s suspends employee for “inappropriate comments” – report
- Brokers monitoring capacity shortages after TMKI run-off
- Tokio Marine Kiln Insurance to go into run-off
- Tokio Marine Kiln: Figures revealed following closure of UK arm
- Market moves: Change is in the air
- GRP’s County Group purchases Eric Rawlins & Company
- Profit margins for UK brokers at highest level in eight years