Departures from insurance companies are often greeted with much gossip and conjecture.
You might get the ‘thank you for their hard work and dedication …” parting shot, but insurance being insurance, there is often [not positive] speculation about why someone exited their employer.
So with this in mind, it is pleasant to meet someone in Covéa’s former commercial and high net worth director Simon Cooter, who has very much left on his own terms.
“I always had the idea in my head that 55 years
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Ardonagh losses rise to £44.5m in H1 2019
- Brightside hires new MD of broking as Russell Bence exits
- Gauntlet expands into Wales with two new ARs
- FSCS set to compensate Alpha Insurance latent defect insurance policyholders
- Bravo Group spent £53m on deals in 2018
- Call Connection's administration extension confirmed
- GRP buys risk management firm H&S Click