The Financial Services Compensation Scheme (FSCS) has revealed that three insurance-related firms have been declared in default between 1 February and 30 April 2019.
The three companies are: Hampshire-based Choices Insurance Limited, British Insurance Limited in Essex and Lancashire-headquartered Greg Smith Financial & Insurance Services.
Payment protection specialist British Insurance was sold to Towergate in 2008. However, according to the Financial Conduct Authority register British
The Insurance Age team examine the most read stories for the week commencing 3 June 2019.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- GRP-owned Sagars buys Thomas Cook
- Three directors out as Policy Expert buys loss-making Sure Thing!
- Hiscox creates Cyber Exposure Calculator
- PIB's £50m spending on brokers in 2018 revealed
- Insurers could face fines for £4bn dual pricing "rip off"
- Markel launches tech sector proposition
- Zurich-owned N&G launches new small craft product