Acturis Group has partnered with the Managing General Agents’ Association (MGAA) to provide MGAA members with technology and distribution solutions.
The software house stated that members will have access to both the Acturis SaaS platform and the ICE Insurance Suite.
According to Acturis MGAA members will also have the opportunity to expand their distribution strategy through Acturis’ 20,000 users.
It detailed that its offering includes a multichannel proposition that enables consistent
The Insurance Age team examine the most read stories for the week commencing 3 June 2019.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- GRP-owned Sagars buys Thomas Cook
- Three directors out as Policy Expert buys loss-making Sure Thing!
- Hiscox creates Cyber Exposure Calculator
- PIB's £50m spending on brokers in 2018 revealed
- Insurers could face fines for £4bn dual pricing "rip off"
- Markel launches tech sector proposition
- Zurich-owned N&G launches new small craft product