Acturis Group has partnered with the Managing General Agents’ Association (MGAA) to provide MGAA members with technology and distribution solutions.
The software house stated that members will have access to both the Acturis SaaS platform and the ICE Insurance Suite.
According to Acturis MGAA members will also have the opportunity to expand their distribution strategy through Acturis’ 20,000 users.
It detailed that its offering includes a multichannel proposition that enables consistent
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Zurich cuts scheme contract with Fleet UK
- FSCS set to compensate Alpha Insurance latent defect insurance policyholders
- THB pledges support for Fleet UK
- Ardonagh shutters Swinton's advised commercial business
- Allianz appoints branch leaders
- Brightside hires new MD of broking as Russell Bence exits
- Latest Ogden rate change will cost the industry over £160m