Acturis Group has partnered with the Managing General Agents’ Association (MGAA) to provide MGAA members with technology and distribution solutions.
The software house stated that members will have access to both the Acturis SaaS platform and the ICE Insurance Suite.
According to Acturis MGAA members will also have the opportunity to expand their distribution strategy through Acturis’ 20,000 users.
It detailed that its offering includes a multichannel proposition that enables consistent
- Lamp’s proposed liquidation sparks debate on insurer stability and ratings
- Ardonagh closes 24 Swinton branches
- Martyn Holman joins Banks-owned Eldon Insurance board
- Gibraltar insurer, Lamp, goes into liquidation amid insolvency
- Mactavish names all British Steel insurers
- Brokers warned over admin fees and commission
- Lockton announces key hires in Birmingham and Manchester