The Association of Consumer Support Organisations (ACSO) has urged MPs on the House of Commons Justice Select Committee to lobby the Ministry of Justice (MoJ) to give more details about the development of the small claims portal.
The trade body, which was formed in March this year with the aim to “de-toxify the compensation culture”, explained that the portal is due to be launched in April 2020.
The small claims portal is being funded by insurers and overseen by the MoJ, with ministers
The Insurance Age team examine the most read stories for the week commencing 3 June 2019.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Konsileo parts ways with four brokers
- Brokers call on HMRC to reform IPT
- Broker Network owner set to make more deals with fresh funding
- Elite proposes solvency scheme to avoid liquidation
- Two TMK executives resign amid fresh sexual harassment claims at Lloyd's
- IFB launches counter fraud database
- Motor market records best year since 1985 ahead of troubled future, says EY