The Association of Consumer Support Organisations (ACSO) has urged MPs on the House of Commons Justice Select Committee to lobby the Ministry of Justice (MoJ) to give more details about the development of the small claims portal.
The trade body, which was formed in March this year with the aim to “de-toxify the compensation culture”, explained that the portal is due to be launched in April 2020.
The small claims portal is being funded by insurers and overseen by the MoJ, with ministers
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Ardonagh confirms the end of all Swinton retail branches
- Ardonagh losses rise to £44.5m in H1 2019
- Aon UK confirms solicitors’ PI cover has been withdrawn
- Bravo Group spent £53m on deals in 2018
- PIB u-turns on pledge to keep Albany Childcare brand
- Call Connection's administration extension confirmed
- FSCS set to compensate Alpha Insurance latent defect insurance policyholders