Ageas has recruited a new regionally focused commercial lines underwriting team with the aim of building stronger relationships with brokers.
The provider noted that the move was part of its strategy to grow in commercial lines and that the team will have a “flexible and bespoke approach to deal-making”.
According to Ageas the team will provide brokers with easier access to underwriters across the regions effective from this month.
The new regional trading underwriting managers are Martyn
- Brokers warned over admin fees and commission
- Ardonagh closes 24 Swinton branches
- Mactavish chases “ultimate failure” £30m British Steel claim
- Mactavish names all British Steel insurers
- Gibraltar insurer, Lamp, goes into liquidation amid insolvency
- In Person: Simon Cooter and Carolyn Callan, Covéa
- BGL launches new short-term motor insurance brand