Ageas has recruited a new regionally focused commercial lines underwriting team with the aim of building stronger relationships with brokers.
The provider noted that the move was part of its strategy to grow in commercial lines and that the team will have a “flexible and bespoke approach to deal-making”.
According to Ageas the team will provide brokers with easier access to underwriters across the regions effective from this month.
The new regional trading underwriting managers are Martyn
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- One Call’s Radford launches motor broker
- Lloyd's reveals soaring profit for H1 2019
- Saga considering sale of Bennetts for second time, say reports
- Hobbs reveals Allianz’s £35m debut at Lloyd’s
- TL Dallas posts turnover and profit growth for 2018
- Uber boss joins Inshur following partnership deal
- Samways retires after decade at Miles Smith