Ageas has recruited a new regionally focused commercial lines underwriting team with the aim of building stronger relationships with brokers.
The provider noted that the move was part of its strategy to grow in commercial lines and that the team will have a “flexible and bespoke approach to deal-making”.
According to Ageas the team will provide brokers with easier access to underwriters across the regions effective from this month.
The new regional trading underwriting managers are Martyn
The editorial team get their teeth into the top stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Government reveals recalculated Ogden rate
- Insurers disappointed by the new discount rate
- Documents reveal government actuary recommended a 0.25% discount rate
- FCA warns of Moneysupermarket clone
- Hastings expects £8.4m hit from Ogden rate change
- Fact file: What’s the story with the Ogden Rate?
- Chris Guillaume formally hands over CEO role