Ageas has recruited a new regionally focused commercial lines underwriting team with the aim of building stronger relationships with brokers.
The provider noted that the move was part of its strategy to grow in commercial lines and that the team will have a “flexible and bespoke approach to deal-making”.
According to Ageas the team will provide brokers with easier access to underwriters across the regions effective from this month.
The new regional trading underwriting managers are Martyn
- RSA boss Egan "not defensive" about broker criticism
- Andy Briggs to leave Aviva
- Qudos replacement policies reignite unrated debate
- Hiscox report shows cyber attacks are on the up
- Slow take-up of standardised Toba template was expected, says Biba
- Experts predict further changes at Aviva following Briggs' exit
- FCA re-examines duty of care as report warns customers at risk of harm