Legal & General, General Insurance (L&G) has launched SmartQuote for Intermediaries, using big data and technology to enable brokers to get a home insurance quote in as little as one question.
The provider noted that SmartQuote is a mobile-friendly solution specialised in buildings and contents insurance.
It added that if brokers know basic information about their client including name, address and date of birth, it can find insurance quotes from asking just one question.
L&G detailed that
- RSA boss Egan "not defensive" about broker criticism
- Andy Briggs to leave Aviva
- Qudos replacement policies reignite unrated debate
- Hiscox report shows cyber attacks are on the up
- Slow take-up of standardised Toba template was expected, says Biba
- Experts predict further changes at Aviva following Briggs' exit
- FCA re-examines duty of care as report warns customers at risk of harm