Legal & General, General Insurance (L&G) has launched SmartQuote for Intermediaries, using big data and technology to enable brokers to get a home insurance quote in as little as one question.
The provider noted that SmartQuote is a mobile-friendly solution specialised in buildings and contents insurance.
It added that if brokers know basic information about their client including name, address and date of birth, it can find insurance quotes from asking just one question.
L&G detailed that
- Three insurance firms on FSCS insolvency list
- Blanc expects Goldman Sachs to invest in Aston Lark for 'at least five years'
- Aston Lark confirms Goldman Sachs investment deal
- Gibraltar insurer, Lamp, goes into liquidation amid insolvency
- Aviva continues to top Brokerbility members survey
- Aspen Risk Management to be placed in runoff
- Blog: The DNA of brokers is changing