Legal & General, General Insurance (L&G) has launched SmartQuote for Intermediaries, using big data and technology to enable brokers to get a home insurance quote in as little as one question.
The provider noted that SmartQuote is a mobile-friendly solution specialised in buildings and contents insurance.
It added that if brokers know basic information about their client including name, address and date of birth, it can find insurance quotes from asking just one question.
L&G detailed that
- Gibraltar insurer, Lamp, goes into liquidation amid insolvency
- Blanc expects Goldman Sachs to invest in Aston Lark for 'at least five years'
- Three insurance firms on FSCS insolvency list
- Aston Lark confirms Goldman Sachs investment deal
- Investors value Ardonagh at £1.9bn
- Brokers warned over admin fees and commission
- Aviva continues to top Brokerbility members survey