Legal & General, General Insurance (L&G) has launched SmartQuote for Intermediaries, using big data and technology to enable brokers to get a home insurance quote in as little as one question.
The provider noted that SmartQuote is a mobile-friendly solution specialised in buildings and contents insurance.
It added that if brokers know basic information about their client including name, address and date of birth, it can find insurance quotes from asking just one question.
L&G detailed that
The Insurance Age editorial team dig into this week's top stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Construction firm unable to find insurance due to lack of capacity
- FCA warns of Moneysupermarket clone
- Fact file: What’s the story with the Ogden Rate?
- Hastings expects £8.4m hit from Ogden rate change
- Blog: What is JCT 21.2.1 insurance, and who needs it?
- Victor reaches out to brokers following CEO change
- FCA reiterates dual pricing concerns