Zurich has confirmed it has temporarily withdrawn its direct home proposition for new customers and renewals.
A spokesperson for the insurer told Insurance Age that the changes will have no impact on its broker proposition.
The move follows on from Zurich’s sale of broker Endsleigh to A-Plan in January 2018.
According to the provider the changes will not have an affect on any of its employees.
The Zurich spokesperson commented: “Yes, we are still very much committed to the home
- Three insurance firms on FSCS insolvency list
- Blanc expects Goldman Sachs to invest in Aston Lark for 'at least five years'
- Aston Lark confirms Goldman Sachs investment deal
- Gibraltar insurer, Lamp, goes into liquidation amid insolvency
- Aviva continues to top Brokerbility members survey
- Aspen Risk Management to be placed in runoff
- Investors value Ardonagh at £1.9bn