Zurich has confirmed it has temporarily withdrawn its direct home proposition for new customers and renewals.
A spokesperson for the insurer told Insurance Age that the changes will have no impact on its broker proposition.
The move follows on from Zurich’s sale of broker Endsleigh to A-Plan in January 2018.
According to the provider the changes will not have an affect on any of its employees.
The Zurich spokesperson commented: “Yes, we are still very much committed to the home
The Insurance Age editorial team dig into this week's top stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Construction firm unable to find insurance due to lack of capacity
- FCA warns of Moneysupermarket clone
- Fact file: What’s the story with the Ogden Rate?
- Hastings expects £8.4m hit from Ogden rate change
- Blog: What is JCT 21.2.1 insurance, and who needs it?
- Victor reaches out to brokers following CEO change
- FCA reiterates dual pricing concerns