Beazley has streamlined its UK cyber policies, Infosec, aimed at larger organisations, and BBR for SMEs.
Infosec has now been updated to include access to the Beazley Breach Response unit, Beazley’s in-house breach response team.
The team helps to protect the relevant policy-holders against cyber-attacks. Originally its services were offered exclusively to BBR policy-holders.
Beazley further explained that the BBR policy has been simplified to make it easier for brokers and consumers to
The Insurance Age editorial team dig into this week's top stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Construction firm unable to find insurance due to lack of capacity
- FCA warns of Moneysupermarket clone
- Fact file: What’s the story with the Ogden Rate?
- Hastings expects £8.4m hit from Ogden rate change
- Blog: What is JCT 21.2.1 insurance, and who needs it?
- Victor reaches out to brokers following CEO change
- FCA reiterates dual pricing concerns