Beazley has streamlined its UK cyber policies, Infosec, aimed at larger organisations, and BBR for SMEs.
Infosec has now been updated to include access to the Beazley Breach Response unit, Beazley’s in-house breach response team.
The team helps to protect the relevant policy-holders against cyber-attacks. Originally its services were offered exclusively to BBR policy-holders.
Beazley further explained that the BBR policy has been simplified to make it easier for brokers and consumers to
- Three insurance firms on FSCS insolvency list
- Blanc expects Goldman Sachs to invest in Aston Lark for 'at least five years'
- Aston Lark confirms Goldman Sachs investment deal
- Gibraltar insurer, Lamp, goes into liquidation amid insolvency
- Aviva continues to top Brokerbility members survey
- Aspen Risk Management to be placed in runoff
- Blog: The DNA of brokers is changing