Aviva has grown in every line of business it has with brokers, according to Phil Bayles, managing director, intermediaries at Aviva UK.
Bayles told Insurance Age: “We’re growing in broker personal lines and in SME specifically and in global corporate business as well. Everything we do with brokers is heading in the same direction.”
The comments were made as the provider revealed its financial results for 2018, announcing a 4% rise in operating profit for the UK business and a flat combined
The Insurance Age editorial team dig into this week's top stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Construction firm unable to find insurance due to lack of capacity
- FCA warns of Moneysupermarket clone
- Fact file: What’s the story with the Ogden Rate?
- Hastings expects £8.4m hit from Ogden rate change
- Blog: What is JCT 21.2.1 insurance, and who needs it?
- Victor reaches out to brokers following CEO change
- FCA reiterates dual pricing concerns