RSA UK & International chief executive officer Scott Egan has stated that his priority over the coming weeks is to “get around the regions” to re-establish relationships with brokers.
Egan, who was previously chief financial officer of the provider, stepped into the UK&I CEO role earlier this month taking over from Steve Lewis who left the business.
He told Insurance Age: “If there’s a perception out there that we’re difficult to trade with, then I want to make us easier to trade with and I
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Ardonagh confirms the end of all Swinton retail branches
- Aon UK confirms solicitors’ PI cover has been withdrawn
- Ardonagh losses rise to £44.5m in H1 2019
- FSCS set to compensate Alpha Insurance latent defect insurance policyholders
- Sure Thing! to be rebranded following sale to Policy Expert
- Romero Group moves to Applied Epic
- PIB u-turns on pledge to keep Albany Childcare brand