RSA UK & International chief executive officer Scott Egan has stated that his priority over the coming weeks is to “get around the regions” to re-establish relationships with brokers.
Egan, who was previously chief financial officer of the provider, stepped into the UK&I CEO role earlier this month taking over from Steve Lewis who left the business.
He told Insurance Age: “If there’s a perception out there that we’re difficult to trade with, then I want to make us easier to trade with and I
- Lamp’s proposed liquidation sparks debate on insurer stability and ratings
- Ardonagh closes 24 Swinton branches
- Martyn Holman joins Banks-owned Eldon Insurance board
- Gibraltar insurer, Lamp, goes into liquidation amid insolvency
- Mactavish names all British Steel insurers
- Brokers warned over admin fees and commission
- Lockton announces key hires in Birmingham and Manchester