RSA UK & International chief executive officer Scott Egan has stated that his priority over the coming weeks is to “get around the regions” to re-establish relationships with brokers.
Egan, who was previously chief financial officer of the provider, stepped into the UK&I CEO role earlier this month taking over from Steve Lewis who left the business.
He told Insurance Age: “If there’s a perception out there that we’re difficult to trade with, then I want to make us easier to trade with and I
- Mactavish lays down the gauntlet on cyber
- Ageas redundancies confirmed
- Simon Matson says ‘complicated fat Arab’ slur regrettable but not discriminatory: Gallagher v Ardonagh
- Discount rate review set to begin
- Industry responds to reports of sexual harassment in Lloyd's
- EY report reveals £1 trillion Brexit exodus
- FSCS recovers £300m for levy payers