RSA has named Charlotte Jones as its new chief financial officer, taking over from Scott Egan.
Egan replaced Steve Lewis in the role as UK and international chief executive officer at the provider earlier this month.
Following Lewis’ departure experts questioned what RSA’s strategy is when it comes to brokers, with several stating that RSA has increasingly been much less visible to independent brokers.
Jones is expected to take on the CFO post by summer 2019 and will also serve as an
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- One Call’s Radford launches motor broker
- Saga considering sale of Bennetts for second time, say reports
- Markel not going into broking following Caunce O'Hara deal
- Granite to create 300 new jobs
- Saga profits plummet in all operating areas
- Ecclesiastical's John Blundell to retire in 2020
- Ten takes small profit hit due to software house move