Markel has restructured its southern regional operations, creating three branch hubs in London, Bristol and Croydon.
According to the provider brokers in the South will now be able to refer e-trade and transactional new business to its dedicated e-trade team, Broker Connect.
The team was established over two years ago and began to accept business under the new structure for the southern region on 21 January this year.
Markel claimed that through Broker Connect, brokers will have
The editorial team get their teeth into the top stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Lloyd’s suspends employee for “inappropriate comments” – report
- Brokers monitoring capacity shortages after TMKI run-off
- Tokio Marine Kiln: Figures revealed following closure of UK arm
- Tokio Marine Kiln Insurance to go into run-off
- Market moves: Change is in the air
- Lloyd's launches product innovation facility with £53m capacity
- GRP’s County Group purchases Eric Rawlins & Company