Markel has restructured its southern regional operations, creating three branch hubs in London, Bristol and Croydon.
According to the provider brokers in the South will now be able to refer e-trade and transactional new business to its dedicated e-trade team, Broker Connect.
The team was established over two years ago and began to accept business under the new structure for the southern region on 21 January this year.
Markel claimed that through Broker Connect, brokers will have
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Ardonagh losses rise to £44.5m in H1 2019
- Brightside hires new MD of broking as Russell Bence exits
- Gauntlet expands into Wales with two new ARs
- FSCS set to compensate Alpha Insurance latent defect insurance policyholders
- Bravo Group spent £53m on deals in 2018
- Call Connection's administration extension confirmed
- GRP buys risk management firm H&S Click