Markel has restructured its southern regional operations, creating three branch hubs in London, Bristol and Croydon.
According to the provider brokers in the South will now be able to refer e-trade and transactional new business to its dedicated e-trade team, Broker Connect.
The team was established over two years ago and began to accept business under the new structure for the southern region on 21 January this year.
Markel claimed that through Broker Connect, brokers will have
- Legal Protection Group confirms loss of Inter Hannover capacity
- Towergate’s Andy Parkin resurfaces at Gauntlet
- Laurent Matras takes interim Axa retail MD role as Gareth Howell departs
- Profits up at Allianz in 2018
- Consolidation opens up opportunities, says Romero boss
- Ghost broker jailed for two years
- Up to 275 jobs at risk at Axa XL in the UK