Markel has restructured its southern regional operations, creating three branch hubs in London, Bristol and Croydon.
According to the provider brokers in the South will now be able to refer e-trade and transactional new business to its dedicated e-trade team, Broker Connect.
The team was established over two years ago and began to accept business under the new structure for the southern region on 21 January this year.
Markel claimed that through Broker Connect, brokers will have
- RSA boss Egan "not defensive" about broker criticism
- Andy Briggs to leave Aviva
- Qudos replacement policies reignite unrated debate
- Hiscox report shows cyber attacks are on the up
- Slow take-up of standardised Toba template was expected, says Biba
- Experts predict further changes at Aviva following Briggs' exit
- FCA re-examines duty of care as report warns customers at risk of harm