NMU has launched a stand-alone terrorism product for motor fleet operators, Insurance Age can reveal.
The provider stated that the policy had been developed to recognise the changing nature of modern day terrorist attacks, which has seen a significant shift towards causing human casualties using motor vehicles as weapons.
According to NMU, the product, which is sold through brokers, provides motor fleet operators with the ability to protect against the risk of physical loss or
The editorial team get their teeth into the top stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- FCA warns of Moneysupermarket clone
- Documents reveal government actuary recommended a 0.25% discount rate
- Construction firm unable to find insurance due to lack of capacity
- Fact file: What’s the story with the Ogden Rate?
- Hastings expects £8.4m hit from Ogden rate change
- Insurers disappointed by the new discount rate
- US-firm AssuredPartners buys Hettle Andrews