NMU has launched a stand-alone terrorism product for motor fleet operators, Insurance Age can reveal.
The provider stated that the policy had been developed to recognise the changing nature of modern day terrorist attacks, which has seen a significant shift towards causing human casualties using motor vehicles as weapons.
According to NMU, the product, which is sold through brokers, provides motor fleet operators with the ability to protect against the risk of physical loss or
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Ardonagh confirms the end of all Swinton retail branches
- Ardonagh losses rise to £44.5m in H1 2019
- Aon UK confirms solicitors’ PI cover has been withdrawn
- Bravo Group spent £53m on deals in 2018
- PIB u-turns on pledge to keep Albany Childcare brand
- FSCS set to compensate Alpha Insurance latent defect insurance policyholders
- Romero Group moves to Applied Epic