NMU has launched a stand-alone terrorism product for motor fleet operators, Insurance Age can reveal.
The provider stated that the policy had been developed to recognise the changing nature of modern day terrorist attacks, which has seen a significant shift towards causing human casualties using motor vehicles as weapons.
According to NMU, the product, which is sold through brokers, provides motor fleet operators with the ability to protect against the risk of physical loss or
- PIB seeking to raise £100m - £200m to fund growth
- Nick Milton to develop Pen Underwriting’s broker strategy replacing Simon Taylor
- Experts urge brokers to look over remuneration after FCA warning on GI distribution failings
- Wonga's Tara Waite (formerly Kneafsey) returns to insurance with Ageas role
- Arch buys Obelisk Underwriting
- FCA warns brokers to be ready for SM&CR
- Tokio Marine Kiln’s Blundell joins Biba