NMU has launched a stand-alone terrorism product for motor fleet operators, Insurance Age can reveal.
The provider stated that the policy had been developed to recognise the changing nature of modern day terrorist attacks, which has seen a significant shift towards causing human casualties using motor vehicles as weapons.
According to NMU, the product, which is sold through brokers, provides motor fleet operators with the ability to protect against the risk of physical loss or
- Legal Protection Group confirms loss of Inter Hannover capacity
- Towergate’s Andy Parkin resurfaces at Gauntlet
- Laurent Matras takes interim Axa retail MD role as Gareth Howell departs
- Profits up at Allianz in 2018
- Consolidation opens up opportunities, says Romero boss
- Ghost broker jailed for two years
- Up to 275 jobs at risk at Axa XL in the UK