The Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) has outlined how it will use special transitional powers to ensure a stable regulatory environment if the UK leaves the EU without a deal.
The Treasury has put forward draft legislation for transitional provisions if the UK leaves the EU without a withdrawal agreement.
According to the FCA this is intended to minimise the disruption for firms and other regulated entities in this scenario.
The temporary transitional power would give the FCA the ability to
- Legal Protection Group confirms loss of Inter Hannover capacity
- Towergate’s Andy Parkin resurfaces at Gauntlet
- Laurent Matras takes interim Axa retail MD role as Gareth Howell departs
- Profits up at Allianz in 2018
- Consolidation opens up opportunities, says Romero boss
- Ghost broker jailed for two years
- Up to 275 jobs at risk at Axa XL in the UK