Anna Sweeney, director, insurance supervision at the Prudential Regulation Authority (PRA) has warned that more ground needs to be covered by firms in relation to cyber insurance underwriting risks.
The letter to chief executives of specialist GI firms regulated by the PRA, including insurance companies and Lloyd’s of London, follows a supervisory statement on cyber published by the PRA in July 2017 (SS4/17).
The statement covered the following three areas:Actively managing non-affirmative
- Legal Protection Group confirms loss of Inter Hannover capacity
- Towergate’s Andy Parkin resurfaces at Gauntlet
- Laurent Matras takes interim Axa retail MD role as Gareth Howell departs
- Profits up at Allianz in 2018
- Consolidation opens up opportunities, says Romero boss
- Ghost broker jailed for two years
- Up to 275 jobs at risk at Axa XL in the UK