First Academy, NIG’s club for its top independent brokers and their staff, has expanded its training programme for 2019.
The club offers soft and technical training for people at all levels of experience to add to their professional skills and knowledge.
The insurer, which is part of the Direct Line Group, noted that the new content, Connect for Brokers, is partly based on its own internal training programme and built around three leadership courses and five modules for customer-facing staff.
- Legal Protection Group confirms loss of Inter Hannover capacity
- Towergate’s Andy Parkin resurfaces at Gauntlet
- Laurent Matras takes interim Axa retail MD role as Gareth Howell departs
- Profits up at Allianz in 2018
- Consolidation opens up opportunities, says Romero boss
- Ghost broker jailed for two years
- Up to 275 jobs at risk at Axa XL in the UK