First Academy, NIG’s club for its top independent brokers and their staff, has expanded its training programme for 2019.
The club offers soft and technical training for people at all levels of experience to add to their professional skills and knowledge.
The insurer, which is part of the Direct Line Group, noted that the new content, Connect for Brokers, is partly based on its own internal training programme and built around three leadership courses and five modules for customer-facing staff.
The editorial team get their teeth into the top stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Lloyd’s suspends employee for “inappropriate comments” – report
- Brokers monitoring capacity shortages after TMKI run-off
- Tokio Marine Kiln: Figures revealed following closure of UK arm
- Tokio Marine Kiln Insurance to go into run-off
- Market moves: Change is in the air
- Lloyd's launches product innovation facility with £53m capacity
- GRP’s County Group purchases Eric Rawlins & Company