First Academy, NIG’s club for its top independent brokers and their staff, has expanded its training programme for 2019.
The club offers soft and technical training for people at all levels of experience to add to their professional skills and knowledge.
The insurer, which is part of the Direct Line Group, noted that the new content, Connect for Brokers, is partly based on its own internal training programme and built around three leadership courses and five modules for customer-facing staff.
- RSA boss Egan "not defensive" about broker criticism
- Andy Briggs to leave Aviva
- Qudos replacement policies reignite unrated debate
- Hiscox report shows cyber attacks are on the up
- Slow take-up of standardised Toba template was expected, says Biba
- FCA re-examines duty of care as report warns customers at risk of harm
- Experts predict further changes at Aviva following Briggs' exit