Start-up managing general agent (MGA) C-Quence has gone live with its underwriting platform C-Q Elements, Insurance Age can reveal.
The InsurTech MGA has also launched its management liability product ML5.
The start-up was founded by chief executive Jacqueline McNamee, who was previously managing director of AIG in the UK.
C-Quence noted that it built and designed the technology platform aiming to “make it easy for brokers to deliver sophisticated commercial insurance solutions and products a
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Ardonagh losses rise to £44.5m in H1 2019
- Brightside hires new MD of broking as Russell Bence exits
- Gauntlet expands into Wales with two new ARs
- FSCS set to compensate Alpha Insurance latent defect insurance policyholders
- Bravo Group spent £53m on deals in 2018
- Call Connection's administration extension confirmed
- GRP buys risk management firm H&S Click