Start-up managing general agent (MGA) C-Quence has gone live with its underwriting platform C-Q Elements, Insurance Age can reveal.
The InsurTech MGA has also launched its management liability product ML5.
The start-up was founded by chief executive Jacqueline McNamee, who was previously managing director of AIG in the UK.
C-Quence noted that it built and designed the technology platform aiming to “make it easy for brokers to deliver sophisticated commercial insurance solutions and products a
- PIB seeking to raise £100m - £200m to fund growth
- Nick Milton to develop Pen Underwriting’s broker strategy replacing Simon Taylor
- Experts urge brokers to look over remuneration after FCA warning on GI distribution failings
- Wonga's Tara Waite (formerly Kneafsey) returns to insurance with Ageas role
- Arch buys Obelisk Underwriting
- Tokio Marine Kiln’s Blundell joins Biba
- FCA warns brokers to be ready for SM&CR