Start-up managing general agent (MGA) C-Quence has gone live with its underwriting platform C-Q Elements, Insurance Age can reveal.
The InsurTech MGA has also launched its management liability product ML5.
The start-up was founded by chief executive Jacqueline McNamee, who was previously managing director of AIG in the UK.
C-Quence noted that it built and designed the technology platform aiming to “make it easy for brokers to deliver sophisticated commercial insurance solutions and products a
- Legal Protection Group confirms loss of Inter Hannover capacity
- Towergate’s Andy Parkin resurfaces at Gauntlet
- Laurent Matras takes interim Axa retail MD role as Gareth Howell departs
- Profits up at Allianz in 2018
- Consolidation opens up opportunities, says Romero boss
- Ghost broker jailed for two years
- Up to 275 jobs at risk at Axa XL in the UK