Start-up managing general agent (MGA) C-Quence has gone live with its underwriting platform C-Q Elements, Insurance Age can reveal.
The InsurTech MGA has also launched its management liability product ML5.
The start-up was founded by chief executive Jacqueline McNamee, who was previously managing director of AIG in the UK.
C-Quence noted that it built and designed the technology platform aiming to “make it easy for brokers to deliver sophisticated commercial insurance solutions and products a
The editorial team get their teeth into the top stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Lloyd’s suspends employee for “inappropriate comments” – report
- Brokers monitoring capacity shortages after TMKI run-off
- Tokio Marine Kiln: Figures revealed following closure of UK arm
- Tokio Marine Kiln Insurance to go into run-off
- Market moves: Change is in the air
- Lloyd's launches product innovation facility with £53m capacity
- GRP’s County Group purchases Eric Rawlins & Company