Brightside chairman and non-executive director Mark Cliff has signed up as an NED for Be Wiser Insurance Services.
Cliff took up the two days per month post in November last year and is focusing on risk audit and governance at Be Wiser.
He stepped down from the CEO role at Brightside in July last year, with former Axa boss Brendan McCafferty taking up the job in August.
Cliff had been with Brightside since May 2015, originally as executive chairman before becoming CEO in September of that
- RSA boss Egan "not defensive" about broker criticism
- Slow take-up of standardised Toba template was expected, says Biba
- Hiscox report shows cyber attacks are on the up
- FCA re-examines duty of care as report warns customers at risk of harm
- UKBA: Wilby says cyber win encourages new business
- FCA data reveals fall in complaints in second half of 2018
- Experts urge brokers to look over remuneration after FCA warning on GI distribution failings