Brightside chairman and non-executive director Mark Cliff has signed up as an NED for Be Wiser Insurance Services.
Cliff took up the two days per month post in November last year and is focusing on risk audit and governance at Be Wiser.
He stepped down from the CEO role at Brightside in July last year, with former Axa boss Brendan McCafferty taking up the job in August.
Cliff had been with Brightside since May 2015, originally as executive chairman before becoming CEO in September of that
- Legal Protection Group confirms loss of Inter Hannover capacity
- Towergate’s Andy Parkin resurfaces at Gauntlet
- Laurent Matras takes interim Axa retail MD role as Gareth Howell departs
- Profits up at Allianz in 2018
- Consolidation opens up opportunities, says Romero boss
- Ghost broker jailed for two years
- Up to 275 jobs at risk at Axa XL in the UK