Brightside chairman and non-executive director Mark Cliff has signed up as an NED for Be Wiser Insurance Services.
Cliff took up the two days per month post in November last year and is focusing on risk audit and governance at Be Wiser.
He stepped down from the CEO role at Brightside in July last year, with former Axa boss Brendan McCafferty taking up the job in August.
Cliff had been with Brightside since May 2015, originally as executive chairman before becoming CEO in September of that
- Gibraltar insurer, Lamp, goes into liquidation amid insolvency
- Blanc expects Goldman Sachs to invest in Aston Lark for 'at least five years'
- Three insurance firms on FSCS insolvency list
- Aston Lark confirms Goldman Sachs investment deal
- Brokers warned over admin fees and commission
- Investors value Ardonagh at £1.9bn
- Aviva continues to top Brokerbility members survey