Brightside chairman and non-executive director Mark Cliff has signed up as an NED for Be Wiser Insurance Services.
Cliff took up the two days per month post in November last year and is focusing on risk audit and governance at Be Wiser.
He stepped down from the CEO role at Brightside in July last year, with former Axa boss Brendan McCafferty taking up the job in August.
Cliff had been with Brightside since May 2015, originally as executive chairman before becoming CEO in September of that
The Insurance Age editorial team dig into this week's top stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Construction firm unable to find insurance due to lack of capacity
- Mactavish criticises industry for "knee-jerk reaction" in hardening market
- Victor reaches out to brokers following CEO change
- FCA reiterates dual pricing concerns
- Fact file: What’s the story with the Ogden Rate?
- FCA warns of Moneysupermarket clone
- Acquis backers Dunedin to pursue more insurance deals