Lloyd’s chief operating officer (COO) Shirine Khoury-Haq will leave the corporation after nearly five years, following two other big executive exits earlier this year.
She joined Lloyd’s in July 2014. Khoury-Haq worked with Lloyd’s to digitalise the London (re)insurance market and make it easier to do business.
Her responsibilities at the London Market included: global operations, information technology, data, innovation, business transformation and corporate real estate.
John Neal, chief
- L&G's general insurance up for sale - report
- Members surprised at Fairchild’s Broker Network exit
- Mixed feelings from brokers on Aviva's subscription product
- MGA Fiducia and Hiscox sever marine cargo ties
- US and UK agree post-Brexit insurance trade deal
- InsurTech: Meet the tech insiders
- Circle expands again in 2018