Lloyd’s chief operating officer (COO) Shirine Khoury-Haq will leave the corporation after nearly five years, following two other big executive exits earlier this year.
She joined Lloyd’s in July 2014. Khoury-Haq worked with Lloyd’s to digitalise the London (re)insurance market and make it easier to do business.
Her responsibilities at the London Market included: global operations, information technology, data, innovation, business transformation and corporate real estate.
John Neal, chief
- Three insurance firms on FSCS insolvency list
- Aston Lark confirms Goldman Sachs investment deal
- Blanc expects Goldman Sachs to invest in Aston Lark for 'at least five years'
- Aspen Risk Management to be placed in runoff
- Aviva continues to top Brokerbility members survey
- Esure hires former Aviva UKGI boss David McMillan as CEO
- Blog: The DNA of brokers is changing